Catagory: Signs-Austin TX
Have you ever noticed bad signs? Squinted because you can’t see a sign you’re looking for, because it’s so small? Or, it’s big but has such a fancy loopy font that you can’t actually tell what it says? Graphic designers like to joke about these things, and even collect pictures of badly designed signs.
There’s also the signs that are unreadable because the ink is such a color or quality that when the sunlight hits it, it just gets shiny and invisible. Or crude hand-lettered signs that are too faint to be read at a distance. Or they fall over because you don’t have good stakes supporting them.
Austin Sign Co. can help you avoid all those problems, when you need a good sign, or a whole set of them.
Our graphic designers work here full-time, and are happy to give you professional advice about layout, size, placement, materials, color schemes, and fonts to use, to get your message across loud and clear. Never ordered a sign before? Don’t worry—we’re experts, and we’ll help you out. We have over 20 years of experience doing business right here in Austin, TX.
Here are some handy questions for you to consider as you assess your signing needs:
- What is the purpose of the sign(s)? What do you need them to accomplish?
- Who is the audience of your sign?
- If you are a company, how do you conceive of your identity and brand?
- Do you have a logo? Is it simple and recognizable at a distance, or complex and detailed?
- What is your budget?
Austin Sign Co. has substantial experience designing everything from vinyl banners, to graphics for a fleet of trucks, to auto wraps, to yard signs, lobby signs, sandblasted signs, magnetic signs, hand-painted signs, monument signs, and whatever customized signs our valued customers request.
We will gladly produce your signs in bulk, or design a stand-alone sign. Our signs are constructed with high-quality materials that are durable yet lightweight. What do we mean by Quality?
- We use Coroplast, the leading corrugated plastic product.
- We have state-of-the-art printers that produce your printing at 1440 dpi (dots per inch). This is the densest and thus best quality printing you will find in all of Austin. Think about your TV or computer screen: high-resolution and better pictures and images mean higher dpi.
- We use the most durable vinyl currently on the market.
Does this quality come with a hefty price tag? Not at all. We’re very affordable, and our pricing very competitive.
We’re speedy too! Banners can be done in 24 hours. We pride ourselves on our efficiency, as well as courteous and informative customer service.
With our double decade of experience here in Austin, we know Austin. We know the city, the customers, the lifestyle, the trends and traditions. In such an exciting town, rich with resources and activities, you have to work hard to stand out. High-quality signs, well designed, attractive, and BIG (this is Texas, after all) will help you tremendously in getting your message where you want it to go.
Please browse our website. Look through our Portfolio of photos of the work we’ve done. Read our Testimonials. We’ve got a Blog, separate pages devoted to various categories of sign types, and a Contact page. Feel free to call us up for a consultation or an estimate—no pressure, no obligation.